Thursday, July 23, 2009

Why Should I Use Coupons?

Grocery and household items are one of the largest expenses a family has. Ironically, they are also the easiest to cut. While there are many different approaches to cutting your grocery and household budget, couponing can save you the most money. With just a couple of hours a week, you can easily cut 50%-80% off your weekly expense.

Even if you’ve tried couponing before with little success, I encourage you to try my methods. Many have said that time is too tight to waste on trying to save a few dollars. This class will teach you the easiest and quickest way to save more than a few dollars. Instead of working extra hours or doing without, why not stretch what you already have?

Coupons are cash in paper form. To save money with coupons, you can NOT be brand loyal!

A friend of mine owned 4 stores. In the past two years due to the economy, he and his wife lost all 4 stores and their home. Having to cope with a lesser income – they started couponing. His comment was “When I think of all the money I have wasted over the years…it makes me ill.”

No comments: