Tuesday, July 28, 2009

I Am Having A Massive Stockpile Garage Sale This Weekend

I will have a few posts but for the most part I am trying to get things organized and priced for my massive clean out my stockpile garage sale this Friday and Saturday. If you are in the Baton Rouge area - please stop by and say hi. I won't be at the sale on Friday but will be on Saturday (that is if there is anything left to sell on Saturday).

Some of the items I have are:

Reynolds Wrap
Ziploc Containers
Lysol Disinfecting Spray and Wipes
Mr. Clean magic Erasers
Every kind of Men's and Women's Razors that you can imagine
Dove single bars of Soap
Oil of Olay Body Wash
Cake Mate Decorating Sprinkles
Mighty Dog Food
Johnson Buddies Soap
Baby Wipes
All kinds of feminine products and lots and lots of them
Makeup
Shampoo, Conditioner, Hair Styling Products (Pantene, John Freida, Yes To Carrots, Garnier, etc... etc...etc...)
Deodorants - a lot of them
Listerine
Toothpaste, Toothbrushes, Dental Floss
Women's and Men's Socks
Medicines
A-1 Steak Sauce,
Mustard
Miracle Whip
Mayo
Seasonings
Jello
Picture Frames
Soaps
Lotions
Sunscreen Products
Pop Tarts
Pop Secret Popcorn
Cleaning Supplies
Food Items such as Cereal, Salad Dressings, Tuna, Cakesters, Canned Ham, Tomato Sauce, etc...
School supply items such as glue, rulers, notebooks, filler paper, etc...
A whole container of various makeup
and so much much more

Non-stockpile items:
Books
Porcelain and various bird statues
Dishes
Hats
And whatever else I can persuade dear hubby, dear son, and dear sister to get rid of - I am tired of dusting.

My address is: 1200 Colonial Drive, Baton Rouge, LA - it is located between Old Hammond & Goodwood and between Tara Subdivision and Jefferson.

I believe he is going to start the sale at 7 a.m. on Friday morning.
DVDs

No comments: