Monday, July 27, 2009

My Shopping Trip Sunday (OK part of my shopping trips)


This is part of my shopping trips from Sunday:
First Store: Walgreens (5 stores)
150 rolls of 20 ft Reynolds Wrap on sale for .99 and used $1/1 MQ (that does not exclude 20 ft)
so FREE
40 Bubble Mailers on sale for .39 ea and used $1/2 MQ so FREE w/overage
10 Got2Be Hair Styling Products on sale bogo for $5.99 and used $2.50/1 x10 MQs so .49 each bottle
60 Starbuck's Frappuccino's on sale 4/$5 with IVC and used 4 x $1/1 with that so .25 each
6 Rolls of Hallmark Gift Wrapping Paper on clearance for $1 ea
3 Gift Bags on clearance for $1 ea
Next Store: Rite Aid (1 store)
2 Bic Mini Grip Pencils on sale for $2 with $1 Rebate also used 2 x .50 IP MQ so FREE
4 John Freida Weather Works Shampoos & Conditioners on clearance for $1.62 and used $1/1 MQs so .62 each
1 Daisy Fuentes Hair Styling Spray on sale for $6.49 and used a $2.50/1 MQ plus there is a Rite Aid Rebate for $4 on this item
Next store CVS (2 stores)
All of these items were free after the ECBS
Compostion books
Sticky Note Pads
Index card and pencil cases
Erasers for Pencils
CVS Tampons
Colgate Toothpaste
Pilot Easy Touch Pens
On sale BOGO was Neutrogena cosmetics so I purchased 2 blushes on clearance 50% off, and 2 facial makeup removers. I used 4 x $3/1 MQs = all FREE
2 12 packs of Diet Coke - I had enough overage because of the coupons and ECBs used to purchase these items to get the Diet Cokes.
Bic Truimph Roller Pens were also BOGO and I had IP MQs that made all of them free.
With everything you see pictured and including my taxes was less than $40.00.
Just the Starbucks at a regular price of $7.99 a 4 pack would have been over $160.00
Not a bad day shopping. However, later I did hit Target and Dollar General but that tale is for another day.

1 comment:

KFphotography said...

You are amazing!! Where in the world do you get that many coupons?

Wish I could be at your garage sale. I have to go to New Orleans this morning though. Maybe next time.

Karmen