Friday, July 24, 2009

My Shopping Trips & Items Purchased This Week


These are some of the items I purchased this past week and how I got the deals.
First stop: Walgreens
Dove soap was on sale for .99 ea. I used a $1/1 Any Dove Facial Cleanser MQ = Every bar FREE
Pilot G2 2 pk of pens were on sale for $1.00 and gave back a $1.00 Register Reward. I used $1.00 Register Rewards that I had from a previous week and got them all FREE
Next stop: Rite Aid
Purchased 1 Garden Angel Statue on 75% clearance for $3.24 for my sister that collects angels.
Next stop: Target
Purchased Johnson Buddies regularly priced at .97 and I used $1/1 ANY Johnson's Baby Product so I got them all free with a .03 overage on each one.
Purchased Tide travel size (1 load) regularly priced at .97 and I used $1/1 ANY Tide MQ so I got them all for free with a .03 overage on each one.
Purchased 2 Schick Quatro Titanium Razors on sale @ $6.24 each and used 2 $4/1 Schick Quatro Titanium MQs so -$8.00. So my oop was $4.48 and I got a $5 Target Gift Card back. I used that $5 Target Gift Card to help pay for the next 2 razors and so on.
Next stop: Dollar General
Purchased Electrasol/Finish regularly priced at $3.00. I used $2.50/1 Finish MQ so .50 each.
Purchased Oil of Olay Botanical Body Wash regularly priced at $2.50 and I used $2/1 Oil of Olay Body Wash MQs so .50 each.
Purchased 1 Reach toothbrush regularly priced at $2.00 and used a $2/1 Reach toothbrush MQ so free.
And that is what I purchased this past week and how I got such good deals.

2 comments:

Jilly said...

What awesome deals! Do you go to the DG on Goodwood? Some of the DG are weird about coupons! I need to find a friendly one!

CCQ said...

I go to the Dollar General on Goodwood all the time as it is only 2 blocks from my house. They have never given me any trouble with my coupons.