Thursday, July 23, 2009

My Coke Rewards


I am a self admitted diet coke addict. It is my source of caffiene and I drink it like crazy. There is a upside to my drinking as much of it as I do. It is called My Coke Rewards. Under every cap on every bottle of Coca-Cola products (can also be Fanta products as well) there is a code. Inside every 12 pack or larger of Coca-Cola products there is also a code.


Cap codes are worth 3 pts

Pack codes are worth 10 pts and up (depending on the size pack you are purchasing)

You can enter up to 120 pts per week - it resets every Sunday night at midnight.


If you register on MyCokeRewards -and faithfully enter those points you can redeem them for coupons off of future coke purchases or even gift cards to various stores and restaurants. I highly recommend this program.

No comments: