Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Free 2 Liter Shasta Cola or Root Beer @ Associated Food Stores


In the one page Red Plum that was wrapped around the grocery sales papers in today's mail is a coupon for a Free 2 Liter Shasta Root Beer or Cola when you buy a 1/2 gallon of Shurfresh Premium Ice Cream.

Some of the Associated Food Stores in this area are:

Calandro's - does not accept coupons
Hi Nabor - great store and does accept coupons
Matherne's - does accept coupons

An ice cold coke float sounds really yummy right now.

2 comments:

Jilly said...

I don't go in Calandro's very often, but I didn't know that they don't accept coupons. What about Calvin's?

CCQ said...

I don't know about Calvin's but since he is my neighbor 3 houses down, I will ask him and get back to you.

I know Mathernes will double some coupons.