Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Do You Need Some One-On-One Coupon Training?

This class is 1 1/2 - 2 hours long and will teach you the basics, including tips and tricks for becoming a successful couponer. We will even dive into "Extreme Couponing" so that you too can become a Coupon Queen.

Each guest will receive the Basic Coupon Packet which includes terminology, strategy, and even store policies. Door prizes are given.

I will teach the class but you will need to Host the class either in your home or even in your church. The Host or Hostess always attends the class for free. There should be a minimum of 5 guests and no more than 30. The class will need to be held in the evening from 7-8:30 or on a Saturday.

Dates are available for September and October but do book up fast as I try to limit my classes to 2 a month. I am available in the West Baton Rouge, East Baton Rouge, Livingston, and Ascension Parish. I am also available for classes further out but in Louisiana but they must be scheduled for a Saturday.

If you are interested in scheduling a class please email me at cajuncouponqueen@gmail.com. I look forward to hearing from you.

No comments: